Response to Mya Cummins' Blogpost "Steps to Mass Communication"

Reading Mya Cummins' blogpost about the steps of mass communication helped refresh my mind about the subject. I think I actually understand it better now that I've read it, even though we went over it in class. She explained each step well so that her readers could easily comprehend each step of the process, there are 5. She also included examples which I can't speak for everyone else out there, but hearing something used in a real example helps me. Overall anyone confused about mass communication could benefit from reading her post.     
                    -em

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evolution of Entertainment: What Life Would be like Without Music and Movies

sports over everything else (responding to classmate)

So Many Magazines (class response)