Response To Class Discussion about Mass Communication



         Going back to when we were talking about mass communication and the how and where things happen, I think it is very easy for mass communication to go wrong. Filters and the 3 impediments can occur frequently making it hard to send and recieve messages. This I agree with but I also believe that with today’s technology it makes it easier to break down some of those filters which is partly why mass communication can fail. Lets say for instance, I immigrated to the United States from Peru, I only spoke Spanish and a little bit here and there of English. One day while I’m in the car and my husband is driving, we put on the radio and there’s a radio show on in English but I want to know what it’s about. I can download in app that will listen to the English and translate it into Spanish to make it easier for me to understand it. One of those apps being Google Translate, if you use it under conversation mode. Although technology does have some faults, it can still be very useful and with technology on the rise who knows what will come next to help communication.
                    -em

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evolution of Entertainment: What Life Would be like Without Music and Movies

sports over everything else (responding to classmate)

So Many Magazines (class response)