The Evolution of Entertainment: What Life Would be like Without Music and Movies

Coming from a person who enjoys music, it would be hard to imagine my life where I couldn't just go to the music app and instantly play my favorite song. A lot of things I do in my daily life would change from listening to music while I shower, listening to music on my hour bus ride every day, and playing my music as loud as I can to annoy my parents (they love me, I promise). With this also comes the inability to watch movies and TV. Even though I hate to admit this, Netflix is a part of my daily life that I don't see changing in the near future. I watch Friends when I get home from school to aviod the starting my homework, I watch it in study skills (psshh what's homework??), and I watch movies on it with my family during "Family Night".
Without these technologies, I would be very dependent on my family. They provide free entertainment by being total goofballs and somewhat annoying. This would also make me closer with them because I would spend less time being consumed by my cell phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sports over everything else (responding to classmate)

So Many Magazines (class response)